My mission through health coaching is to help you create a relationship with food you desire and deserve by:
-Providing guidance, encouragement, and support in your personal journey.
-Sharing with you how to overcome negative, overwhelming habits with food to find balance and peace with food.
-Showing you that no one needs to live in “food prison” or in the constant cycle of dieting then bingeing on food.
-I’ve got your back and I’m here to HELP!
[gravityform id=7 title=false description=false ajax=true tabindex=99]
There are some things you might want to know about me before we move forward (related to food and completely random):
- I’m Abby – in my mid-twenties
- I’m someone who struggled for 4 years with obsessively dieting, bingeing then restricting, over-exercising, bashing my body, and stressed with this inner turmoil of what I should/shouldn’t eat.
- Obsessed with dogs (Corgis are the best!!)… like I will stop you on the street if you’re out walking your dogs!
- Love helping & connecting with women who want to start eating intuitively
- Live in the Twin Cities
- I’m hyper most of the time (jumping around, laughing loud, doing handstands, I feel like I have to be moving most of the day)!
- I am dating the best person ever (in my opinion haha), my boyfriend, Jake of 3 years!
- I am really weird. My friends and I make weird voices, love to learn dances together and sing to Glee!
- I TRY to keep things simple, work hard, play when I want to & rest when I know I need it.
- If you want to know my complete story and how I overcame the diet obsession then click here to sign up for my free video series
My ultimate goal as a certified health coach is to help as many women as possible transform their relationships with food to find balance, eat everything they love in moderation, quit the obsessive diet cycle and mindset, be present with friends and family all while maintaining a healthy & fit body.