This guide is for you if you want to be able to eat all foods in moderation without gaining weight!
If you feel any of the following ways, this guide is DEFINITELY right for you:
- You “eat good” for a few days, then “fall off the wagon” and binge on food
- You follow strict diets and have no clue what your body actually wants or needs
- Have negative self-image, talk negatively to yourself
- Think you can never have a normal relationship with food
- Wonder how some people “just don’t care about food”
- You have strict diet rules that are not realistic for the rest of your life
- You want to ENJOY life, LIVE in the moment, and EAT yummy food all while staying at your happy, healthy, natural weight
- Want to LOVE your body
- Want to eat all the foods you love with zero guilt
- Want to get rid of the shame/guilt you feel after overeating
- Reminder: I am NOT a doctor, counselor, or therapist. I AM a certified health coach with personal experience, and 100’s of clients who have seen success in finding peace with food after years of yoyo dieting.
Make sure to check out other fun things going on around Eat, Work, Play Balanced:
- Click here for free trainings on Steps to Overcome Binge Eating & FIND YOUR BALANCE with food!
- Click here for information on the life-changing program, Finding Balance!
- Wanting to join our free, private Facebook community of women who GET IT? Who support each other & lift each other up as we all collectively work on eating intuitively & balance with food?! Click here to request access to the group!