Let's get in touch!
I love supporting and guiding women towards peace and balance with food (because no one deserves a life that is filled with the constant yo-yo diet cycle and battle).
Want to schedule a free consultation to get some strategies and tips for your life? Or simply ask a question? Email me, Abby, at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below!
There are some things you might want to know about me before we move forward (related to food and completely random):
- I’m Abby – in my mid-twenties
- I’m someone who struggled for 4 years with obsessively dieting, bingeing then restricting, over-exercising, bashing my body, and stressed with this inner turmoil of what I should/shouldn’t eat.
- Obsessed with dogs (Corgis are the best!!)… like I will stop you on the street if you’re out walking your dogs!
- Love helping & connecting with women who want to start eating intuitively
- Live in the Twin Cities
- I’m hyper most of the time (jumping around, laughing loud, doing handstands, I feel like I have to be moving most of the day)!
- I am dating the best person ever (in my opinion haha), my boyfriend, Jake of 3 years!
- I am really weird. My friends and I make weird voices, love to learn dances together and sing to Glee!
- I TRY to keep things simple, work hard, play when I want to & rest when I know I need it.
- If you want to know my complete story and how I overcame the diet obsession then click here to sign up for my free video series
My ultimate goal as a certified health coach is to help as many women as possible transform their relationships with food to find balance, eat everything they love in moderation, quit the obsessive diet cycle and mindset, be present with friends and family all while maintaining a healthy & fit body.