So glad you’re here! There are some things you might want to know about me before we move forward (related to food and completely random):
- I’m Abby – in my mid-twenties
- I’m someone who struggled for 4 years with obsessively dieting, bingeing then restricting, over-exercising, bashing my body, and stressed with this inner turmoil of what I should/shouldn’t eat.
- Obsessed with dogs (Corgis are the best!!)… like I will stop you on the street if you’re out walking your dogs!
- Love helping & connecting with women who want to start eating intuitively
- Live in the Twin Cities
- I’m hyper most of the time (jumping around, laughing loud, doing handstands, I feel like I have to be moving most of the day)!
- Once I found balance with food and began eating intuitively, I’ve been able to maintain a healthy body that I’m confident in (most of the time, no one’s perfect!) for the last 3 years
- I am dating the best person ever (in my opinion haha), my boyfriend Jake, of 3 years!
- See the box on the righthand side of this page? Put your email in there to receive some of my best advice, guidance and tips you can use to start changing your relationship with food!
- I am really weird. My friends and I make weird voices, love to learn dances together and sing to Glee!
- It makes me so sad to see other women overwhelmed with food guilt, bingeing, dieting, and bashing themselves because I’ve been there and I get it
- I TRY to keep things simple, work hard, play when I want to & rest when I know I need it – I definitely practice what I preach
- If you want to know my complete story and how I overcame the diet obsession then click here to sign up for my free video series
My ultimate goal as a certified health coach is to help as many women as possible transform their relationships with food to find balance, eat everything they love in moderation, quit the obsessive diet cycle and mindset, be present with friends and family all while maintaining a healthy & fit body.
Want to chat? Get a little guidance on making peace with food for good? Sign up for a free consultation with me below! Or email me at email@example.com